Verizon....Nexi? Google experience devices?
Will Verizon ever see another nexus or a google experience device like the S4, the One, or the now announced sony xperia.
Kind of ridiculous to continue cutting out the nations largest carrier. And Verizon is the largest carrier by a LARGE margin.
In my opinion it should not be a monumental task to include a CDMA antenna in a phone and the coding for it should be able to be accomplished easily by one of their
thousands of engineers. Or is CDMA just to hard.
- 06-07-2013, 10:55 AM #2
Re: Verizon....Nexi? Google experience devices?
verizon is just hard to work with. they have security on their software they will not share with google and it slows down development and update rollouts. i have the xoom lte and they have been promising an update for so long. ridiculously long. typical.
- 06-07-2013, 11:10 AM #3
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 06-07-2013, 11:34 AM #4
- By Syco54645 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 214Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:08 AM
- By Rebelvis in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 30Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:57 PM
- By appmy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2010, 09:05 PM
- By YaBoiD in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2010, 12:14 PM
- By mattykaps in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 04-15-2010, 04:47 PM