Android TEXT MESSAGING apps does NOT support GROUP MESSAGING

biz888

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I just bought Note 2 and love it so far. Huge issue with the message apps that come with Android is that it does NOT support GROUP MESSAGING. It supports as many contacts as you want to send message to. But you cannot go back and RESEND to those contacts again. You have to start all over inputting each of your contacts. I just found out today so now I have to go and find another message apps that supports group messages. Too bad as I really like this apps.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I just bought Note 2 and love it so far. Huge issue with the message apps that come with Android is that it does NOT support GROUP MESSAGING. It supports as many contacts as you want to send message to. But you cannot go back and RESEND to those contacts again. You have to start all over inputting each of your contacts. I just found out today so now I have to go and find another message apps that supports group messages. Too bad as I really like this apps.

This is an issue with your phone, not Android as a whole.

diabloking

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

Are you using the stock touchwiz messaging app on your N2? Also what carrier is your N2? My VZW N2 works with group mesages on the default SMS app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArchyA