Android plugged with Apple Earphones

eivanhoe12

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys. I just bought a new android device: Cherry Mobile Omega 2.0 HD. It was perfectly fine but when I tried to plug in my Android Earphones, I can't hear the voices in my songs. I tried using the equalizer but it still sounds bad.

I also tried playing Anime MKV videos on MXPlayer Pro, but the voices are so low and I can't hear it.

It works perfectly fine without earphones.

I was just wondering what is wrong? :)

SiempreTuna

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Assuming that by 'Android earphones' you're referring to the earphones that came with the phone, then they're most likely the problem. Try the phone with some other, better quality earphones - maybe go to a shop if none of your mates have a set. The earphones that come with phones are almost invariably terrible and people usually end up having to buy better earphones.

The only issue you'll have is that if you buy earphones with a mic and controls, the controls probably won't be good for much other than answer/hangup and play/pause. Without going into details, you can blame Google for that ..

In the unlikely event that better earphones don't help, I would send the phone back for repair / replacement.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sergihf10