- 1 Posts
Cell phone case
Hello Android Community,
I bought a case that came with a holster and clip for the belt. While I was walking, it unexpected slipped out and hit the curb, resulting in damage to the phone.
Is there any way that I can get compensated in regards to damage to my phone? I was told that cell phone case companies are usually protected from liabilities but was wondering if there is any way I can get compensated for damages that were made.
Thank you in advance.
- 10-23-2013, 09:10 PM #2
“Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” – Carl Bard
- 721 Posts
- CleanRom 7
"While you're alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead." - Naruto Uzumaki :P
- 10-23-2013, 10:46 PM #3
- By PastorDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: Today, 06:09 AM
- By sal the wop in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 89Last Post: 10-27-2013, 08:11 PM
- By tientsdo in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:58 PM
- By ROTU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:51 PM
- By omcviper in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-21-2013, 12:06 PM