Who is the most attractive editor and chief (Opinionated).

Ventus221

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
This one is simple. Who do you think is the most attractive editor and chief (including webos nations). This one is an open discussion about physical attractiveness and is open to both men and women and is a HATE free zone so no calling someone "gay" for their choice because men and women can find a person attractive without actually having to be sexually attractive to them so here we go. Also you can make a list if you so choose.

For me its a tie between Daniel Rubino and Mr. Derrick Kessler (Just a fan not a creep).

someguy01234

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Eh, I don't really look at editors the same way as movie stars or F1 drivers. Their job is to do good journalism and there aren't many for the mobile space imo, I couldn't care less what they look like. Here and the Police place are the only places I venture.

If I have to pick it has to be Jerry, it's something with the beard. I like him mostly for being knowledgeable and able to break down technical aspects and coveying it to the public.

The Police guys are knowledgeable too, but they have the worse podcasts and ofcourse their articles have to much sarcasm and subjectivities at times which also happen to attract a sour crowd. They had MKBHD as a guest and they ignored and talked over him, he only got to talk twice and then they disabled comments for that video for some reason.

Also not exactly an editor, but as a reviewer, I have to choose Erica Griffin. For me I could care less about opinions, just bring me the facts which is why I like her videos.

sent via tapatalk

Last edited: