Multiple Users Looked Over In Reviews

clemson77on

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I just recently purchased an LG G Pad (love it btw) so I've read many reviews of tablets lately, and it amuses me that they never mention that Android tablets allow multiple user accounts. You can be assured that if it was the other way around, it would be considered a huge plus for the iPad. One of the big advantages for smaller tablets is portability. Well since me and my wife can both have our own account on my tablet, we only need to take it on a trip instead of two tablets.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Was that 4.2 or 4.1? Can't remember which, but yeah that's a generic Android feature and it's a good one. Google does seem to call it out on some of their ads, but reviewers typically seem to bump tablets up against other Android tablets, and since they have that in common, there isn't much to contrast. I agree that sites like ours, that want to promote knowledge about Android should perhaps focus more of an emphasis on some of the neat things our toys can do that some other OS's can't match yet.

robsawalker

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
All I can say is I hope your tablet performs better than my nexus 7 with multiple accounts. It totally bogged it down, I ended up having to remove one

Posted via Android Central App