Multiple Users Looked Over In Reviews
I just recently purchased an LG G Pad (love it btw) so I've read many reviews of tablets lately, and it amuses me that they never mention that Android tablets allow multiple user accounts. You can be assured that if it was the other way around, it would be considered a huge plus for the iPad. One of the big advantages for smaller tablets is portability. Well since me and my wife can both have our own account on my tablet, we only need to take it on a trip instead of two tablets.
- 12-27-2013, 10:24 AM #2
Re: Multiple Users Looked Over In Reviews
Was that 4.2 or 4.1? Can't remember which, but yeah that's a generic Android feature and it's a good one. Google does seem to call it out on some of their ads, but reviewers typically seem to bump tablets up against other Android tablets, and since they have that in common, there isn't much to contrast. I agree that sites like ours, that want to promote knowledge about Android should perhaps focus more of an emphasis on some of the neat things our toys can do that some other OS's can't match yet.
- 12-30-2013, 04:18 PM #3
- By maxburn in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 04-27-2014, 04:58 AM
- By Dagobert_ZOMGthenamewastaken in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2013, 09:17 AM
- By Hosaiffdein in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:10 AM
- By Julie Rendell in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:21 AM
- By jdevenberg in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:39 AM