Guide to rooting, flashing roms, and all other modification

lexfrancis

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Someone should put together a complete guide to modifying android phones. I want to start getting in to that, because there are a lot of things I don't like about my G2's software, but I'm finding it's taking a lot of time and effort to get a good understanding of everything. And I keep running into problems. It'd be great if I could get all the info I needed from one place, and if it was tailored to people who basically know nothing about rooting, flashing roms, backing things up, and all the little details that always end up being really important.

Does anyone know if there is a guide like this out there? I would actually pay for something like that.

The problem I have right now is to do with doing a nandroid back up. I've rooted my G2, and I tried to back it up by installing rom manager, and then CWM. When I tried to reboot into recovery from the app, I just got the android error symbol. So for now I've just uninstalled rom manager.

westiewanderer

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Rooting is the hard part, after that...installing ROMS is easy! Im gonna hit you with a link to a thread...the guy there will root your phone for a small donation...he did mine and he is awesome!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty