Deep Sleep Battery Saver

kanesmith41

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi, just wondering if anyone here is using this application? I tried using it, But it kept stopping my voice mails from coming thru. I even had it in the white list and still no luck. I'm using a sprint galaxy note2. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

USMC97

ljxdaly

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
sounds like the app is doing exactly what it is supposed to. i use ds, and swear by it.

why would you think that if your device is in deep sleep, with wifi and data off, that it could get a voice mail? the way whitelist works, is that if an app in the whitelist is active at the moment you turn your screen off, the device won't go into deep sleep. if it is not active at that moment, the device does go into deep sleep.

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi, just wondering if anyone here is using this application? I tried using it, But it kept stopping my voice mails from coming thru. I even had it in the white list and still no luck. I'm using a sprint galaxy note2. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

USMC97
I use this app. It works wonders.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The best battery saver is you. You know your device best and what you need running. Do what you can to save battery (set screen brightness to under 50%, adjust sync, connect to wifi, stop automatic photo uploads when not on wifi, etc) and see how you do. That's essentially what the battery saver is doing, except it's stopping services you actually need).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

kanesmith41

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
The best battery saver is you. You know your device best and what you need running. Do what you can to save battery (set screen brightness to under 50%, adjust sync, connect to wifi, stop automatic photo uploads when not on wifi, etc) and see how you do. That's essentially what the battery saver is doing, except it's stopping services you actually need).

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Thanks for info. Your so right.

USMC97

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo