Calls Going Straight to Voicemail

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
No, it certainly isn't. Camera on it is still better than the S23U for everyday point and shoot , IMO
You gave me the inspiration to switch sim cards and I am rockin' my P7P. I totally agree about the camera. I have gotten some wonderful shots with the S23U but more consistently with the P7P.

Last edited:
Reactions: YankInDaSouth

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
Thought I had this issue figured out but no luck. Switching back and forth between the S23U and Pixel 7 Pro ... with the 7 Pro I never get random voicemails notifications. If I get a voicemail there's always a missed call notification to accompany it. On the S23U it's a regular occurrence to just get a voicemail notifications with the phone never ringing or showing a missed call

It's very frustrating as this means I cannot use the S23U as my daily driver ... I can't use a device that can't be relied on for phone calls
I'm S22U, unlocked from Samsung, TMO sim (eSim). Lately, I've had voicemails show up (not a lot) without the phone ringing, but I've had a blocked spam call associated with it. I use the native spam block...not the TMO offering. fwiw

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm S22U, unlocked from Samsung, TMO sim (eSim). Lately, I've had voicemails show up (not a lot) without the phone ringing, but I've had a blocked spam call associated with it. I use the native spam block...not the TMO offering. fwiw
I can see that if the calls going to voicemail are random numbers. More often than not, the voicemail notifications I'd get are from people in my contacts groups. The whole situation is bizarre!

Reactions: notforhire

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I have been switching between the S23U and P7P regularly. Obviously the S23U is more feature rich but the features on the P7P, that aren't present on the S23U, are really nice. The call strength is a touch better on S23U. Camera is better on P7P. The only PITA with switching for me is my Pixel watch needed to reset each time. This last time it paired fine and synced with the phone, but couldn't connect to the watch app.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I have been switching between the S23U and P7P regularly. Obviously the S23U is more feature rich but the features on the P7P, that aren't present on the S23U, are really nice. The call strength is a touch better on S23U. Camera is better on P7P. The only PITA with switching for me is my Pixel watch needed to reset each time. This last time it paired fine and synced with the phone, but couldn't connect to the watch app.
Yeah, I switch to the Pixel and I'm reminded of all the cool, handy features it has. Then after a while I find myself missing all the Samsung features and customization LOL. I'm a fickle person I guess. The watch thing is a pain as I have to do the same with my Galaxy watch.

I really wish Google would add a bit more customization to the Pixel ... Especially their Rules setting. Wish it had more options and bit more like Samsung Routines.

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I am still intermittently plagued by this issue 😔 Just when I think I have it figured out/fixed, I get a text from someone saying "Tried calling you but it's going to voicemail" ... very frustrating!!

Anyone want to buy a mint condition unlocked red S23 Ultra?? LOL

Reactions: notforhire

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000