- 66 Posts
- Stock 4.4.2
My dream tablet would have this specs. List yours
Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 2.6 Ghz
4 Gigabytes of RAM
12 UltraPixel Front facing camera
24 Ultrapixel Main camera
Gorilla Glass 3/4
128 Gigabytes of on board storage
2 NFC chips
As Close to stock 4.3 as possible with exceptions for IR blaster, UltraPixels, and Beats Audio and some Moto X like software features.
10.1 inch display
BEATS Audio and Virtual Surrond Sound
Moto X like software features
- 03-13-2014, 06:04 PM #2
Re: Dream Tablet
My dream tablet would be a pair of contact lenses and ear plugs. With infinite power and processing ability and a HUD with Googolplex level resolution. Full voice and gesture recognition. Plus everything else listed in your post and below this post included.
- 03-13-2014, 06:15 PM #3
Re: Dream Tablet
Dream tablet: Something that makes me believe I just broke the 3 minute mile, days after winning the Monaco Grand Prix for Ferrari, having switched sports the previous year after 8 tennis Grand Slams in a row. Then getting home to 25 year old Jennifer Aniston.
Downside would be when it wears off and having to wake up and look in the mirror.
(It was there for the taking! Someone was going to do it.)
- By Kingmed1 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad 10Replies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 08:21 AM
- By IsraelGlz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 10:47 AM
- By Bart Pleiter in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2014, 01:03 PM
- By Chosen414 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-11-2014, 10:05 PM
- By Craig Kennedy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-2014, 04:20 PM