question about charging battery

ahawkua

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering a few things about charging my battery. 1. Does android allow my battery to overcharge if I kept I phone on the charger? 2. Where can I buy a battery for the ZTE Awe (Virgin Mobile), i haven't been able to find one. Please help

Posted via Android Central App

Vsweety

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I was wondering a few things about charging my battery. 1. Does android allow my battery to overcharge if I kept I phone on the charger?

No. When the battery is fully charged the charging stops. At no risk to your battery or the power circuits.

2. Where can I buy a battery for the ZTE Awe (Virgin Mobile), i haven't been able to find one.

Idk, TBH.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering a few things about charging my battery. 1. Does android allow my battery to overcharge if I kept I phone on the charger?

No. Your phone will stop charging and enter a cycle where it will discharge 2-3% then charge back up to full charge and repeat. This keeps the battery from being damaged when left on the charger.

re can I buy a battery for the ZTE Awe (Virgin Mobile), i haven't been able to find one. Please help

Posted via Android Central App

I can't either

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch