Gravity Box?

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I need to download the app Gravity Box. Can't seem to find the right one in the Play Store. Can someone send me a link or a photo of what the app looks like? Thanks.:confused:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

helldriv3r

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
Install xposed Installer and choose the gravity box module in tht and give permission through xposed Installer.... Reboot after any changes made...

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Install xposed Installer and choose the gravity box module in tht and give permission through xposed Installer.... Reboot after any changes made...

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

So this should work with my rooted SGSIII? I couldn't install that .apk file, no matter what i tried. Thanks.:p

P.S. I'm running the Google Play Edition(AOSP) rom. I hope that Gravity Box is compatible with my rom.

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
So this should work with my rooted SGSIII? I couldn't install that .apk file, no matter what i tried. Thanks.:p

P.S. I'm running the Google Play Edition(AOSP) rom. I hope that Gravity Box is compatible with my rom.

The biggest thing is: are you rooted?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using AC Forums mobile app

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
O.K. After much trial and error, i have xposed set up, and gravity box working. I managed to get the clock centered, but i can't seem to figure out how to delete the stock circle clock, and add the battery percentage only. Don't like the circle, and the numbers are too small. I also have to open the phone with the power button(GPE rom must think the phone is a Nexus, instead of a SGSIII) LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as i'm a complete noob using gravity box. Thanks.:p

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
O.K. After much trial and error, i have xposed set up, and gravity box working. I managed to get the clock centered, but i can't seem to figure out how to delete the stock circle clock, and add the battery percentage only. Don't like the circle, and the numbers are too small. I also have to open the phone with the power button(GPE rom must think the phone is a Nexus, instead of a SGSIII) LOL. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as i'm a complete noob using gravity box. Thanks.:p

I will try to remember to look at this after work in a few hours.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I will try to remember to look at this after work in a few hours.

Phone starting crashing. Rebooted twice, but wallpaper changed on it's own, and crashed again. Uninstalled xposed & gravity box. Didn't seem worth the effort. Thanks for your help.:)

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Phone starting crashing. Rebooted twice, but wallpaper changed on it's own, and crashed again. Uninstalled xposed & gravity box. Didn't seem worth the effort. Thanks for your help.:)

From what I understand, Xposed either really works, or it really doesn't. Sorry it didn't work out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez