Nokia z launcher

eggantom

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
Can't say that launcher is anything great. But the fact that Nokia makes more accent on Android and that Microsoft plans to drop WP phones with Nokia doesn't make me happy. I was waiting for WP phones to evolve and buy one in the nearest future, but I guess that not happening.

Probably this will decrease not only mine interest to WP.

TOTtomdora

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, Closing! I've set it up and I'm going to use it as my primary launcher for a while and see how I like it. It's certainly quite pretty, but it doesn't feel like it takes advantage of all the screen space I have.
Already feeling the pain of no swipe right for Google now; I use it to check the weather. But aside from that I don't really miss Google now launcher too much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Can't say that launcher is anything great. But the fact that Nokia makes more accent on Android and that Microsoft plans to drop WP phones with Nokia doesn't make me happy. I was waiting for WP phones to evolve and buy one in the nearest future, but I guess that not happening.

Probably this will decrease not only mine interest to WP.

Microsoft has nothing to do with this launcher.... Nokia Device division is what got sold to Microsoft. Nokia itself is still it's own company and has other business ventures like Mapping tools and whatever else they do. They are the ones who made this launcher

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, Closing! I've set it up and I'm going to use it as my primary launcher for a while and see how I like it. It's certainly quite pretty, but it doesn't feel like it takes advantage of all the screen space I have.
Already feeling the pain of no swipe right for Google now; I use it to check the weather. But aside from that I don't really miss Google now launcher too much.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yea I love the Google now launcher that I am using the APK on my note 3 :) I like this launcher and probably switch between this and that one

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm using on my Nexus 5. Very unique and clean. I like the universal search aspect of it. Very easy to find apps, contacts, and even do a Google search. Like it so far!

Posted via Android Central App

xchange

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I checked it out but I'm not sold, I like Aviate better, and am somewhat intrigued by a new Aviate competitor on the horizon called Terrain launcher. Lack of widget support was a deal breaker for me

scgf

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
How are you guys getting on with ZLauncher? I installed it last week and so far I'm loving the simplicity of it. No problems at all so far. Looking forward to see how it evolves.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez