Can't decide which tablet to get, thoughts?

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
My options are the Note 8.0., Tegra Note 7, and the LG G Pad. I've heard good things about all, 2 of them have a stylus, which as the owner of a Note 2 I love, and they all can take a micro SD card-which I have several, for extra storage. But hell if I can decide. :(

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Get the one that fits your budget and offers the features you want. Also, if it's possible you might want to try and use the devices to get a feel for how each works. Let us know what you decide on getting.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

ljxdaly

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
seems to me the industry is gravitating towards 8 inchish displays as the sweet spot, and i for one agree. my 7" is a smidge too small, and my 10" is waaay too large...it sits in a draw unless i need to view pdf.

it all comes down to the s pen. if it is merely a novelty to you, go with the lg. if it is something you truly utilize, go with the note. there are some rumors going around that htc might be producing the next nexus tablet, in the 8 or 9 inch range. if you wait a few weeks, it will be confirmed one way or the other.

JnEricsonx

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
I guess part of me honestly just likes the stored stylus mainly because I dont like marking up my screen protector on my Note 2, which, then again, never bothered me on my HTC thunderbolt cause nothing could get under it like it does on my Note 2's Otterbox. And I just like using the pen for navigating through my phone. But, also, I'm considering the original Note 10.1. All I wanna know is if these run decent gaming and good video. If they look as good as my Note 2's video playback/Netflix/HBO/MAX/etc, then fine. Though I do hear good stuff on the LG G Pad.