Do you know of an app that can paste text from text files (from computer, etc)
    of formats .txt, doc from e-mail etc, to the sms writing window on the phone and send as sms and can accept also attached files and text files and e-mail messages and send them as sms? If possible i want an app that can be intergrated to the existing sms sending app from manufacturer. I have the following.

Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7275R.
    07-22-2014 03:27 AM
    Do you know of an app that can paste text from text files (from computer, etc) of formats .txt, doc from e-mail etc, to the sms writing window on the phone and send as sms
    No special app required. Just long press/select the text to be copied, press copy, navigate to your SMS app, insert cursor in the 'SMS writing window' and long press/paste.

and can accept also attached files and text files and e-mail messages and send them as sms? If possible i want an app that can be intergrated to the existing sms sending app from manufacturer. I have the following. Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7275R.
    Files (like for instance pictures, videos) attached to an SMS message are sent as MMS. MMS sent files are very small/limited in size (for pictures and videos that means very low image quality). MMS is also by far the slowest and most expensive way to send/share files because MMS (and SMS) use(s) mobile networks instead of the internet.
    07-22-2014 05:24 AM