Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Text to SMS

Do you know of an app that can paste text from text files (from computer, etc)
    of formats .txt, doc from e-mail etc, to the sms writing window on the phone and send as sms and can accept also attached files and text files and e-mail messages and send them as sms? If possible i want an app that can be intergrated to the existing sms sending app from manufacturer. I have the following.

Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7275R.
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: Text to SMS

Quote Originally Posted by marios1441 View Post
    Do you know of an app that can paste text from text files (from computer, etc) of formats .txt, doc from e-mail etc, to the sms writing window on the phone and send as sms
    No special app required. Just long press/select the text to be copied, press copy, navigate to your SMS app, insert cursor in the 'SMS writing window' and long press/paste.

and can accept also attached files and text files and e-mail messages and send them as sms? If possible i want an app that can be intergrated to the existing sms sending app from manufacturer. I have the following. Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7275R.
    Files (like for instance pictures, videos) attached to an SMS message are sent as MMS. MMS sent files are very small/limited in size (for pictures and videos that means very low image quality). MMS is also by far the slowest and most expensive way to send/share files because MMS (and SMS) use(s) mobile networks instead of the internet.