Alltel to AT&T Pre Select phone choice

little_ames

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Alltel is switching to AT&T and I got a pre select booklet in the mail.
I have a Galaxy S2 now and hate it. My free pre select choices are a Galaxy S4, HTC One M8 and a MOTO X.

I just want to go with a free phone to start with to see how the rate plans are going to work out.
I'm leaning for the HTC One because I had an HTC Desire before my galaxy and loved it. It just felt nice in my hands and was sturdy. The GS2 is cheap plastic, but I assume the S4 is an upgrade.
I want to know, out of the three, which is a better phone. Which has the better camera? Battery life etc.
Thanks!

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'd definitely say the M8
The M8 is a generation above the GS4 and has a whole generation (600 to 801) snapdragon chip to prove it

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'd definitely say the M8
The M8 is a generation above the GS4 and has a whole generation (600 to 801) snapdragon chip to prove it
I've also heard really nice things about the Moto X so that would be a good phone too

surrender

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I had the S3 and it got stolen earlier this year so I ended up with a lower grade phone (Alcatel) and my preselect choice is ok but I feel I would of gotten the S5 since one of your choices was the S4.. I feel so cheated. I hope the Moto X that I chose work out for me... good luck with your new phone. When does the transition suppose to end? I am so ready for my new phone lol

zorak950

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The One is certainly heftier, but to me it feels really bulky and inelegant. HTC seemed to peak in the style and feel department two years ago with the One S. The M7 and M8 have both felt like steps backward to me, despite being better devices in the software and spec departments.

jtowndawg

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have also have a GS2 and have been wondering what selection I will get to replace it. My friend that is the manager of the local Alltel here has told me if you had a GS2 or a SG3 you would get the GS4 as a replacement. I really didn't want another Samsung have been searching to see what else will be offered. I will be getting the M8! I might would get the NEW MOTO X but it isn't out yet so that isn't what they are offering.

surrender

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I preselected moto x 2nd gen a couple of days ago.. don't know how long that's going to last... good luck... now I'm real super excited

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38