Bad wifi reception

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I want a usb wifi adapter or wifi antenna that provides better wifi reception.
Will the adapters and antennas for pc will work with android or are they usb adapters and antennas specifically for android? I want it for tablet
with usb socket and for phone with micro usb socket that it charges and connects to the pc with usb cable. Will it work with phone also?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
There may be something for Android but I haven't heard of it before. Usually buying a better router with a strong wifi radio is usually the best option.

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
There are some stores that sell wifi repeater that will plug into a wall socket, if you are far away from the wifi receiver or if you have a area in your household that does not broadcast the signal well then this might be another option for you. But the best option is what Almeuit mentioned.

marios1441

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
There are some stores that sell wifi repeater that will plug into a wall socket, if you are far away from the wifi receiver or if you have a area in your household that does not broadcast the signal well then this might be another option for you. But the best option is what Almeuit mentioned.
I want to have better reception in hotel. I do not have access to the wifi router. Does this thing will help if i put it on my room?

LockOnTech

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I want to have better reception in hotel. I do not have access to the wifi router. Does this thing will help if i put it on my room?

I was under the assumption that you had reception difficulty at home, that device is to work with your wifi router property only. In that case then your best bet is to have a room where wifi is closer. Do not buy the repeater; it was the purpose for your own OWNED wifi, a wifi you bought.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty