New round of Swype beta invites?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I just got a new invite on another e-mail address. (Hooray for me.) Guess that means a new round of invites is going out? Anybody else get one?

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Just got mine!! So excited!!

EDIT: Just a PSA, but you can't use Skyfire to download it. I just copied the link into the stick browser.

Last edited:

AntiAppel

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I never received an e-mail for the beta, but once I saw this post I decided to try and login on their site and it let me in. Just "re-sent" the e-mail to myself, and it installed just fine on my Incredible. I recommend people that have not gotten the e-mail, but had previously signed up, try to login.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Does the beta version have the voice button, cause i was looking at phil's picture in the articles and its not there

RSGray

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh awesome, I did the resend invite thing and was able to install it! This will take some getting used to, coming from SwiftKey, but so far I rather enjoy it.

witm

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
To those of you who did not get the email: don't wait for it! Just get the Swype installer at "https://beta.swype.com/android/get/", launch it and log in. It worked for me and I literally just registered on their site about 2h ago!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress