Android Central Video Podcast on Pocketcast

nibras23

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Is there a particular reason that the Android Central video podcast stream on PocketCasts stopped updating?

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there a particular reason that the Android Central video podcast stream on PocketCasts stopped updating?

Haven't seen you around before...welcome to Android Central!

I am not sure myself, but I sent this thread to Phil Nickinson, and perhaps he can shed some light on it.

nibras23

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Haven't seen you around before...welcome to Android Central!

I am not sure myself, but I sent this thread to Phil Nickinson, and perhaps he can shed some light on it.

Thank you!
I've been following AC for nearly 2 years now (ever since I got my Galaxy S4), but this is the first time I've posted on the forums.

nibras23

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
We discontinued that feed last year because not enough folks were using it to make it cost-effective. (Though we certainly appreciate those who enjoyed it!)

You can, however, fire up our YouTube Podcast Playlist.

Oh I see. That's quite unfortunate.
I follow your website through my phone (previously Google Play Newsstand, now the AC app) very regularly, and I'd just like to take the opportunity to let you know how much I appreciate your great work. You guys got me into Android, and I haven't looked back since.

PS: may I suggest adding forum notifications in the app (unless I'm missing something).

Keep on doing what you're doing.

Bodzm

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Someone is clearly missing Phil's beard

I tend to listen to audio only via BeyondPod on my phone, and occasionally watch live on Youtube.

I like the AC podcast because you guys don't tend to waffle off topic too much. Many other podcast shows have no structure. They start talking about their personal in-jokes, get loud and mouthy, and just grate me. A podcast has to draw the balance between casual and professional. It's effectively a radio show and I think you guys handle this aspect better than most other tech podcasters.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty