Having trouble deciding on a tablet for school.

Tetrisash

May 1, 2015
Visit site
First time using this forum, so I hope I found the right place, and hello all. :)

I'm moving to start this August. As I only have an S5, I'm looking into getting a tablet for school. The note taking tablets seem really amazing, like the Pro 12.2 and Note 10.1 2014 (and supposedly a 2015 at some point this year?). I also hear wonderful things about the Nexus 9. There's also the Yoga Tablet 2 10.

Basically there are so many tablets out there, and I suppose as a first time browser it's really overwhelming.

maduro78

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Depends what your using it for. Don't forget tab S 10.5 best screen on the market. Would skip the note note 10.1 and if you don't need an s pen I'd take the tab S over the pro also.

Moto X 2014

Tetrisash

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Stylus would be convenient, but not necessary. Going into English so I plan to use whichever one I choose also as a writing device. So a keyboard attachment is also figured into the price.

Tetrisash

May 1, 2015
Visit site
Would a Chromebook really be a better option? For more clarification, I'll have my desktop in my dorm, and the school is littered with study lounges with other computers I can use. I just want a more portable option to do some homework that doesn't involve me cooped up inside a room, but it won't be my main homework device. I thought about the Surface Pro 3 a lot, but it already has a hefty price tag, then +$100 for the keyboard, so I've been pretty settled on a 12.2 unless you guys think it really won't serve well for what I want to do.

HiiPower

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Isn't there a surface 3 coming out that costs $500 that has full windows? It has a bay trail and 2gb of ram or whatever, but that sounds like a good choice

Posted via the Android Central App