Best Android on VZW

steeltown

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Not eligible from an upgrade for a year. Looking to trade/purchase off craigslist a Droid X, Droid Incredible, or the Fascinate? Could I get some help/feedback? Thanks!

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure each member here that owns one of those phones will tell you theres is the best. I like the DroidX the best :) I would go through the forums of each device and read as much as you can about each phone to see what the pros and cons are.

Reactions: steeltown

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Like Cyber Warrior said, it's a subjective question that each person is going to have a different opinion on. I have a Samsung Fascinate, and despite some of the (crap), I'm more than satisfied with it.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
The Droid x seem to be the favorite here. I'm on Sprint, but I would go with the X if it were available on my carrier.

Icon

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
They are all good, just depends on what you want. I have the X and love it, but will be moving on to the Bionic when its launched. If you haven't picked anything up by the point, I'll sell ya my X :)

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If it fits in your hands well I would say go with the DX. Second choice would be the DInc.

Moto and HTC have shown their commitment to timely updates for their high-end devices.

Remember that the Droid 1 was one of the first phones to get Froyo despite being quite old when it came out. DX, Evo, and DInc got it shortly thereafter.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I would also say DroidX because I like the bigger screen and it fits in my hands. Plus I don't use keyboards but if I did, then I would of said D2G. But everyone is different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa