How often do you change up your home screens?

robert7107

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I keep it the same mostly I change the widgets up here and there.. I like using folder's...the look of the Icons I change monthly or so.

Guss3

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
I change my wallpapers very rarely, the same with my home screen widgets. Do not see the sense to change something.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
My icons I never change. Sometimes add to and shift inside a folder. Wallpaper however, I'm constantly changing. Sometimes daily.

My weather widget has changed a couple of times. Also, I recently added a third screen just for widgets. It's a jumbled mess, but it's tucked away behind my second screen. I don't see it unless I need it.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I change the layout very rarely. Most of my icons are folders with swipe up actions and muscle memory makes things easier. From time to time I change the wallpaper, colours in my Zooper Widgets to match and maybe edit the icons from a different pack.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I usually don't change anything for a couple of weeks then decide to drastically change everything, launcher, wallpaper, layout, icon pack. So guess what I'll be doing tonight for 2 hours lol.

Scott Shrewsberry

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
I change my icons and wallpaper all the time (sometimes daily). However, rarely do I change the layout and if I do it's one of two different layouts that I switch back and forth.

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
How often do you change your home screens widgets, icon placement?
I've recently found a layout that I really like. So I doubt that it will change any time soon. On the other hand, my wallpaper will change sometimes multiple times a day.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

HaboobZ

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Way too often.

It's one of my likes and dislikes of Android - it fuels my apparent ADD. I change my customizations so often, it's ridiculous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non