AIO Launcher
ba5dd6a0dca3d86af41443234a73bfc2.jpg
1e8a3c286b788df9ef8feacd886a2211.jpg

Reactions: tismydroid

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Okay, let's vote on which one to use.

Carne Mt Larches in the snow with Fortress Mt in the background- the current choice

Carne Mt Snow--.jpg.png

Mt Baker - my desktop wallpaper

Mt Baker-.png

Devils Club - used on various Blackberries over the years. (notice the thorns on the ribs on the bottom of those harmless looking leaves and the thorns on the stems and branches)

DevilsClub-.JPG.png

FF22

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Tough choices indeed lol. I have to go with Mt. Baker though if I could only pick one, brings back some moving memories 😉
I have left it in place as the Home Screen at the moment. I've been atop it twice, one on foot and once on skis.

But I've always liked the backlit Devils Club which has a rather descriptive Latin name: Oplopanax horridus. I recall my first encounter with it. I was on my first long backpack in the Pacific Northwest, the Cascades. Wandered under a "maple leaf" shrub and it grabbed me with those leaf spines. Then there was the time I innocently grabbed the main stem of one to get out of a creek bed - tragic mistake.

But then again, Carne Mt with its profusion of golden Larch in the Fall is a magnificent locale that I'd been to, about five or six times. The largest Larch recorded lived and unfortunately died along that trail.

BijouVixen

Feb 10, 2024
Visit site
I have the cutest selfie of me and my 1 year old niece who is soooo adorable and oh her hot auntie is quite cute too haaa

Can't post for the obvious reasons!!

Reactions: FF22