Google has over taken Nokia as #1

Baconator

AC Adviser
Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
Those numbers were awesome. Just shows how much Android is growing!

Google is taking over the world. Now Google is the King. Soon Google will make its own continent. Well they already own Earth. Have you seen the app on the market it says "Google Earth" I didn't know that till yesterday. Now I know that this Earth is owned by Google. We are all living not on Earth but on "Google Earth."

I even found my house from there. Stalkers!

Last edited:

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Those numbers were awesome. Just shows how much Android is growing!

Google is taking over the world. Now Google is the King. Soon Google will make its own continent. Well they already own Earth. Haven't you seen the app on the market it says "Google Earth" I didn't know that till yesterday. Now I know that this Earth is owned by Google. We are all living not Earth but "Google Earth."

LOL!

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Nokia is big in Asia and Europe where most of the cell phone users are. They are all into Nokia. But it's nice to see people change and adapt to Android. RIM is not doing to good and I think in about 5 years, Android/iOS will be top and Nokia and RIM will be going between 3rd and 4th.

tekhinator

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Nokia is big in Asia and Europe where most of the cell phone users are. They are all into Nokia. But it's nice to see people change and adapt to Android. RIM is not doing to good and I think in about 5 years, Android/iOS will be top and Nokia and RIM will be going between 3rd and 4th.

highly possible!

legendary1022

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Nokia does make some amazing hardware and I just wish they would go with android and drop meego and symbian all together. Their CEO did just say that he will consider joining an established ecosystem. It may be android or with his Microsoft background, windows phone 7. I think if nokia did adopt android they could finally be a player in the US smartphone market.

Sent from my HTC Vision

Fnordish

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Here in Oz Nokia has been king since waaaay back in the dark days (when mobile phones had bits of string between them), but now android and idevices are taking the crown, mainly because there isn't a high end nokia to upgrade to.

I know plenty of folks (myself included for over 10yr) who used to just assume that their next phone would be a Nokia and not look at the competition, but now that there is a gap at the top of the market all these new shiny phones have a chance!

To be honest, I'd like to see a Nokia Android phone. They've always made brilliant hardware and the software was largely irrelevant. They could make a beautiful little andy phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez