- 70 Posts
Can't stream Netflix
Just picked up a Chromecast, and can't stream Netflix. Keep getting the following error:
"Whoops, something went wrong...
Netflix Streaming Error
We're having trouble playing this title right now. Please try again later or select a different title."
Does this no matter what title I pick. Everything plays fine on my computer, and device, but as soon as I try to 'cast' it, I get the error.
Anyone else experience this?
- 08-21-2013, 11:12 PM #2
- 250 Posts
Re: Can't stream Netflix
This has been posted a few times. I think the solution has been to log into your netflix account, go to manage your account information, and sign out all devices. Then do a reset on the CC to factory via the Chromecast software on a portable device like a phone or tablet. If you do a quick search here there are a few threads on the subject.Craig
Phone :: BB880>>BB9000>>Captivate>>Galaxy Note1
Tablet :: B&N Nook >> Xoom >> Nexus 10
Game/Mini-PC :: Zealz G802 >> Ouya
- By Xterror in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 08-29-2013, 11:33 PM
- By bjrnlndstrm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:21 AM
- By mjolsen74 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:27 AM
- By nsdl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2013, 09:51 PM
- By Gauhar Mahmood Azeem in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2013, 04:41 PM