- 3 Posts
iPad 1 does not see a well-functioning Chromcast network
I set up my Google Cast / Chromecast combo from a Windows laptop and have no problem casting using either the Windows Chrome extension or Galaxy Nexus app. However, I cannot get Chrome on my iPad 1 to connect... I know there's no iOS app yet, but Chrome on iPad works fine.
Is there a special trick to make the iPad see the Chromecast network? I don't even see it on the list of Wi-Fi networks.
Last edited by TonyGd; 08-24-2013 at 02:45 PM. Reason: clarification
- 08-24-2013, 03:43 PM #2
- By vasekvi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2013, 01:48 PM
- By russel5150 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 7Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:52 PM
- By 18t in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2013, 02:40 PM
- By matriX1218 in forum Bionic Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:43 AM
- By blueman2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:25 AM