Ps3 interfering with Chromecast?

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
It seems that every time I'm using the ps3 for netflix in another room, the chromecast in the living room cant be used for netflix.

Richard Devine

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Is it more that Netflix isn't happy about being streamed on more than one screen at once? Honestly don't know if that's a thing or not, but could be worth looking at. I know Spotify has kicked me off before if I've left it streaming somewhere else at the same time.

blazer236ix

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Is it more that Netflix isn't happy about being streamed on more than one screen at once? Honestly don't know if that's a thing or not, but could be worth looking at. I know Spotify has kicked me off before if I've left it streaming somewhere else at the same time.

It's 2 different accounts, and if the ps3 is streaming netflix, the option to use the chromecast won't even show up. I don't really understand what is happening.

lucky87ad

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I've actually had my ps3 (now in my son's room) show up as a "cast to..." option underneath my chromecast 's name when casting Netflix from my phone to the chromecast in the living room. This happens pretty frequently.

Posted via Android Central App

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
while it may be 2 different netflix accounts I assume they are going to the same IP address to enter the home. that may be what is causing the confusion.

gidgiddonihah

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Netflix cares. I have had four devices playing Netflix HD at the same time in the same household. No problems.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress