Visit site
IMG00014-20100524-1020.jpg

Posted from my BlackBerry Storm at forum.androidcentral.com

*Sigh*

DrewCSchultz

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
holy sheeet. A fall or??

Yea it was a fall. I had a few too many at the Montelle Winery and got careless. I can only blame myself.

My girlfriend said she's never seen me so sad than in the moments after this happened. I didn't say a word, I just put my head onthe table.

DrewCSchultz

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

Yea its funny actually, the entire screen is completely responsive. I can type even in landscape which is where the majority if the damage is.

So when I originally talked to T-Mobile to activate my account, the Guy I talked to told me I couldn't have insurance because I got the phone from Google. Stupidly, I didn't check with you guys to see if that was true or not.

So when I talked to Google, they told me T-Mobile DOES offer insurance and I about lost my mind. They also pit me through to HTC who said it would cost anywhere from $115-250 to fix. I called T-Mobile, told them what happened, and they were really cool about the whole thing. Thy said they were sorry I was given incorrect info, and that they would cover the difference between the price to fix and what the normal deductible would be. They actually credited my account $120.00. I did want to share that with you guys because I thought T-Mobile conducted themselves very well after I was given false information.

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Yea its funny actually, the entire screen is completely responsive. I can type even in landscape which is where the majority if the damage is.

So when I originally talked to T-Mobile to activate my account, the Guy I talked to told me I couldn't have insurance because I got the phone from Google. Stupidly, I didn't check with you guys to see if that was true or not.

So when I talked to Google, they told me T-Mobile DOES offer insurance and I about lost my mind. They also pit me through to HTC who said it would cost anywhere from $115-250 to fix. I called T-Mobile, told them what happened, and they were really cool about the whole thing. Thy said they were sorry I was given incorrect info, and that they would cover the difference between the price to fix and what the normal deductible would be. They actually credited my account $120.00. I did want to share that with you guys because I thought T-Mobile conducted themselves very well after I was given false information.

That is awesome. Glad to hear. And kudos to T-Mobile for being so courteous.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site

Great news!

And thanks for sharing it with us.

maxiang

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
Wow! TMO does have pretty good CS...makes me wish they had better coverage for me :D
Glad they're helping you get back up and rolling!