03-31-2013 02:43 PM
1,231 ... 484950
tools
    So with the newest news out for the N1 does that mean that there might be a change of heart at Verizon? Im guessing that was what the hang up was originally, which would be the same thing that happened with the iphone.

More importantly could the news today bring this thread back to life with another title change?>

Yes, I'd be interested to know what the former Verizon N1 hold-outs think about this bit of news.
    05-14-2010 02:04 PM
    FROYO 2.2...........Thanks Verizon and Google for making us have to wait. I am very happy with my Incredible but this is exactly why I wanted the Nexus One on Verizon. Already individuals with the N1 hace access to 2.2 and we now have to wait. On the flip side: HTC has a way of getting the most out of the Android OS and I am sure it will be worth the wait...one can hope!!!
    05-24-2010 08:32 AM
    FROYO 2.2...........Thanks Verizon and Google for making us have to wait. I am very happy with my Incredible but this is exactly why I wanted the Nexus One on Verizon. Already individuals with the N1 hace access to 2.2 and we now have to wait. On the flip side: HTC has a way of getting the most out of the Android OS and I am sure it will be worth the wait...one can hope!!!
    Wow Chuck you jump to an Incredible...I was for sure you'd still be waiting for the N1 to start selling in store, just so you could have it! Only joking...the only thing is are you happy with the Incredible?
    05-24-2010 11:00 AM
    Wow Chuck you jump to an Incredible...I was for sure you'd still be waiting for the N1 to start selling in store, just so you could have it! Only joking...the only thing is are you happy with the Incredible?
    I really am happy with the Incredible...If the N2 is ever launched and it is a pure Google phone, there is a possibility I would switch....
    05-25-2010 05:04 AM
    CDMA, well WCDMA can do both voice and data, unfortunately Sprint nor Verizon have updated their networks. So, no voice and data for us.
    Deleted. (uh, wrong quote?)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    03-31-2013 08:35 AM
    The thread has risen!!!
    03-31-2013 02:43 PM
1,231 ... 484950
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD