Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47484950
Results 1,226 to 1,231 of 1231

Global Posts
    370 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NVR2ND View Post
    So with the newest news out for the N1 does that mean that there might be a change of heart at Verizon? Im guessing that was what the hang up was originally, which would be the same thing that happened with the iphone.

More importantly could the news today bring this thread back to life with another title change?>

Yes, I'd be interested to know what the former Verizon N1 hold-outs think about this bit of news.

Global Posts
    1,552 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

FROYO 2.2...........Thanks Verizon and Google for making us have to wait. I am very happy with my Incredible but this is exactly why I wanted the Nexus One on Verizon. Already individuals with the N1 hace access to 2.2 and we now have to wait. On the flip side: HTC has a way of getting the most out of the Android OS and I am sure it will be worth the wait...one can hope!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckG73 View Post
    FROYO 2.2...........Thanks Verizon and Google for making us have to wait. I am very happy with my Incredible but this is exactly why I wanted the Nexus One on Verizon. Already individuals with the N1 hace access to 2.2 and we now have to wait. On the flip side: HTC has a way of getting the most out of the Android OS and I am sure it will be worth the wait...one can hope!!!
    Wow Chuck you jump to an Incredible...I was for sure you'd still be waiting for the N1 to start selling in store, just so you could have it! Only joking...the only thing is are you happy with the Incredible?

Global Posts
    1,552 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Tattrpuff View Post
    Wow Chuck you jump to an Incredible...I was for sure you'd still be waiting for the N1 to start selling in store, just so you could have it! Only joking...the only thing is are you happy with the Incredible?
    I really am happy with the Incredible...If the N2 is ever launched and it is a pure Google phone, there is a possibility I would switch....

Default Re: Confirmed: Verizon Nexus One Cancelled

Quote Originally Posted by ERDude View Post
    CDMA, well WCDMA can do both voice and data, unfortunately Sprint nor Verizon have updated their networks. So, no voice and data for us.
    Deleted. (uh, wrong quote?)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts

Default Re: Confirmed: Verizon Nexus One Cancelled

The thread has risen!!!
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 47484950