Which accessories to buy

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I had been leaning toward a Transformer Infinity but am now thinking the nexus 10 is the way to go.

Consequently I need to come up with a new list of acessories. I'm focusing on items sold Best Buy [18 months same as cash is always pleasing to the wallet]

Push my Nexus 10 image to the big screen NETGEAR - Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter
NETGEAR Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter PTV3000-100NAS - Best Buy

For when I want a larger sized keyboard I'm not sure. Unless I can come across a cheap one I think I'll wait to see what else comes out and hope I can make do with my PS3 keyboard

As for cases I guess I'll have to do the same

Any other suggestions?

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
not yet but i see a pogo pin like port in nexus 10. so we can very well expect it.

That was my thought too when I saw it, just didn't wanna get too far ahead of myself. With 2 gigs of ram and a fantastic processor, this will literally be more powerful than my laptop (given its many years old now but its perfect for just browsing). Add a keyboard to the mix and my laptop heads to the trash :)

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
That was my thought too when I saw it, just didn't wanna get too far ahead of myself. With 2 gigs of ram and a fantastic processor, this will literally be more powerful than my laptop (given its many years old now but its perfect for just browsing). Add a keyboard to the mix and my laptop heads to the trash :)
with miracst support i would share my screen on my TV and use those small wireless keyboard. that would be awesome.

KKDiamond

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way (I'm too new to all of this) to get photos and videos off the N10. Would you be able to take them off regularly like you do from a digital camera and store on an external HDD. Apologies for really obsolete computer knowledge and terminology -- Wish there was a 'for dummies' book to answer all my dummie questions.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way (I'm too new to all of this) to get photos and videos off the N10. Would you be able to take them off regularly like you do from a digital camera and store on an external HDD. Apologies for really obsolete computer knowledge and terminology -- Wish there was a 'for dummies' book to answer all my dummie questions.

Yes

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can. In fact you can sync them to upload to the cloud automatically. Then access them from your CPU and place on a external hard drive if you like. :)

racajay

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I am definitely going to buy this tablet. Any recommendation for a Pressure sensitive stylus/pen which I can use with this tablet mostly for note taking? Something like S-Pen. Also which apps do you suggest that are best for note taking. Photoshop Touch is my choice of App for drawing.

Thanks

jldoom

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
If this comes out with a keyboard dock type cover accessory, I'd definitely buy it. It would be perfect just for class notes.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if the 10 will come with a drop box promo or how it could be flashed to the ROM for the 50 gb 2 year samsung ones?

I highly doubt that Google would opt for a Dropbox promotion when they're trying to push people towards using Google Drive. That makes about as much sense as Google asking people to use Yahoo! Mail instead of GMail.

forsakin

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Well all I want is the flip cover that they showed in the video
I saw in some review that you can detach the back casing around the camera so you can replace it with the flip cover shown in the announcement video
It's sort of similar to the galaxy 3 flip cover idea by Samsung

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

samiam2714

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been looking for some Nexus 10 specific accessories but as usual things seem to be slow in the long run but what I did find I have been looking at for a while. Here they are

A stylus I like the look of this one and its already on the way
ThinkGeek :: Cosmonaut Capacitive Touch Stylus

A key board with Stand
Amazon.com: Zagg ZAGGkeys FLEX (FOLZKFLEXSLV): Computers & Accessories

A back up battery for both the nexus 4 and 10
Amazon.com: Anker? Astro3E 10000mAh Dual 5V 3A USB Output External Battery Pack Charger for Smart Phones, Android Phones, PSP, GoPro; iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad mini, iPad; Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2; HTC Sensation, One X V S, EVO 4G, Thunderbol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana