Which USB-C to 3.5MM Adapters Work Best with the Note 10+?

CemicSuns

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
(If this might have accidentally been double posted, may I please ask the mods to correct this issue? When I posted the first time, it gave me a parsing error...)

Guys, I have another question on my mind....
I know Samsung decided to ditch the dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack, which still seems like an asinine decision to do with all carriers in general, and if we want to still use those signature earbuds, we need Type C to 3.5mm adapters with DAC (digital to analog converter) chips to use them as normally.

I know Samsung has their own signature adapter which arguably offers the best quality. There's also the Google version, but I've heard complaints about it being too loud and has hiss. As for acquiring ones through eBay...this is hit or miss. Some might work, but others won't work.
I found these on eBay, but I'm not sure if these would work... https://www.ebay.com/itm/174021137503

For those who use the Type C to 3.5mm adapters, which ones would you recommend that best work with the Note 10+?

And would these work as well as USB-C earbuds or wireless/Bluetooth earbuds?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
(If this might have accidentally been double posted, may I please ask the mods to correct this issue? When I posted the first time, it gave me a parsing error...)

Guys, I have another question on my mind....
I know Samsung decided to ditch the dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack, which still seems like an asinine decision to do with all carriers in general, and if we want to still use those signature earbuds, we need Type C to 3.5mm adapters with DAC (digital to analog converter) chips to use them as normally.

I know Samsung has their own signature adapter which arguably offers the best quality. There's also the Google version, but I've heard complaints about it being too loud and has hiss. As for acquiring ones through eBay...this is hit or miss. Some might work, but others won't work.
I found these on eBay, but I'm not sure if these would work... https://forums.androidcentral.com/e....ebay.com%2Fitm%2F174021137503&token=cudcwDZo

For those who use the Type C to 3.5mm adapters, which ones would you recommend that best work with the Note 10+?

And would these work as well as USB-C earbuds or wireless/Bluetooth earbuds?
Those would work , or can go with name brands from Amazon . Those wouldn't work with usb c headphones as they don't need a adapter but they work with regular headphone that need a 3.5 port. Bluthooth headphone won't use that either as they go through bluthooth of the phone.

CemicSuns

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
The CoolSell ones I showed on eBay would work with the Note 10+? I want to double check and make sure these would would be compatible. Ebay's very hit or miss. While there are some dongles which are just as effective as name brands, if not potentially better, there are some knock offs and fakes.

If these work, this should allow me to use roughly any 3.5mm earbuds, correct?
As for wireless/Bluetooth, those might wait for a different time so I can have wired and wireless as options.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The CoolSell ones I showed on eBay would work with the Note 10+? I want to double check and make sure these would would be compatible. Ebay's very hit or miss. While there are some dongles which are just as effective as name brands, if not potentially better, there are some knock offs and fakes.

If these work, this should allow me to use roughly any 3.5mm earbuds, correct?
As for wireless/Bluetooth, those might wait for a different time so I can have wired and wireless as options.
Yeah will work with 3.5 headphones, if you worried about eBay can try Amazon that's where I usually shop for these things at great prices

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nickjoe