Will this tablet be available at Best Buy?

FreakyLocz14

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I would like to buy it at Best Buy tomorrow, because I have a Best Buy credit card, and also because I want it right away, instead of having to wait for it to be shipped to me.

airrphoto

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey, you can always buy the Asus TF700T there, they match Newegg's & TigerDirect's pricing of $429.99?

I would like to buy it at Best Buy tomorrow, because I have a Best Buy credit card, and also because I want it right away, instead of having to wait for it to be shipped to me.

Darryl

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
So who is carrying it besides Walmart and they don't have it listed on their site. Are brick and mortar stores on delay while Google Play gets the initial orders if so that's a very Apple move. Freeze out your retail outlets so the business comes to you direct.

Kookas

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
So who is carrying it besides Walmart and they don't have it listed on their site. Are brick and mortar stores on delay while Google Play gets the initial orders if so that's a very Apple move. Freeze out your retail outlets so the business comes to you direct.

Well, there was a twitter post from PC World/Currys saying that the manufacturer (obviously meant Google) wanted to keep hold of the sales for now. However, people have rung some of their stores and been told it would be quite soon. It's not listed on their site either, though.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

atg284

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have a specific date as to when the nexus 10 will be available a Walmart?

I think this is the route I want to go in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216