New to stock Android, need Wallpaper help please lol

Lee Griffiths

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure this sounds like a real trivial problem but its starting to really bug me.

I'm loving my Nexus 10, but can't seem to set pictures or any other images to display correctly as my wallpaper.
I've tried using an app called Wallpaper Wizadrii, which has helped some what,
but was hoping some forum members would share some helpful hints and tips.

Thanks in advance for any help given on this topic.

Lee Griffiths

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
OK I have no idea why I couldn't do this before? I would just select an image from my gallery, set as wallpaper, but it would not allow me to crop it is well as it has done, doing it using the process above.

sr2012, thanks for your help, and the quick response to my query, I knew it'd be a simple way lol

Lee Griffiths

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
OK still playing up, I set an image to display correctly then if the tab is switched off or rotated (turned auto rotate off as only use landscape) or just screen locked for awhile the image has zoomed in and no longer displayed correctly or as it was.

So frustrating, just want to set an image, never have this problem on my phone, can set any image I like.

Any suggestions?

sr2012

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
OK still playing up, I set an image to display correctly then if the tab is switched off or rotated (turned auto rotate off as only use landscape) or just screen locked for awhile the image has zoomed in and no longer displayed correctly or as it was.

So frustrating, just want to set an image, never have this problem on my phone, can set any image I like.

Any suggestions?

That's strange. Check the forums for Nexus 10 at a variety of websites and update to 4.2.1 if you haven't already.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Lee Griffiths

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Cheers for the replies guys. I've installed wallpaper wizadrii (free from the play store) and its brilliant, I was running a beta version, which wasn't quite running properly, but this one seems to have solved the problem. I suggest you download it, much easier than the stock android settings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty