Christmas Nexus 10

dajobo

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Happened to check my bank account, and noticed my wife bought this tablet for me for Christmas. It's wrapped under the tree and driving me crazy! I own the galaxy nexus and the nexus 7, but the ten inch nexus is what I've been waiting for! She says I can't open it till Christmas, and I'm not very patient.... Just thought I would share.

Anyone else think they have a nexus 10 for Christmas?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
My mom got me one, though it arrived last week and the box was crushed and it was broken. She sent it back and now they're out of stock, but hopefully Google will come through before Christmas. I feel like replacements should get some sort of priority, but what do I know.

88cavalierz24

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
think my wife got me one, said my present is coming on tuesday(2 day shipping) and its also my day off :-D, something came the other day might of been a case or a screen protector who knows. I got her a nook hd+ 32gb, shame i also got us 64gb cards and the n10 wont use it without an otg adapter.

Ed Bak

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Wife got me one for Xmas as well. Ordered it the day they were released, I received the delivery and was surprised. I plugged it in to charge and the wife found it.. Hehe. Had to make sure it didn't get broken. Driving me nuts, it's been wrapped for over a month. But she assures me it works!

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Well half of my Nexus 10 is a Christmas present [the other half was a Birthday present] so Dec 24th it gets boxed back up, wrapped and stuffed under the tree.

88cavalierz24

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
received mine yesterday and its sitting in the bottom dresser drawer right now, a week till xmas. She said I could play with it but I said no lol.

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
received mine yesterday and its sitting in the bottom dresser drawer right now, a week till xmas. She said I could play with it but I said no lol.

Just an FYI, i was told by a google phone rep your return period starts counting from the date you receive the device. So IF you recieve a Lemon today and dont' open it until Christmas you will only have 10 days remaining.

Now I'm sure one could sucessfully win the christmas gift argument and be given up until Jan 8th to return the device but would it be worth the hassle? only you can decide.

YamahaDest

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI, i was told by a google phone rep your return period starts counting from the date you receive the device. So IF you recieve a Lemon today and dont' open it until Christmas you will only have 10 days remaining.

Now I'm sure one could sucessfully win the christmas gift argument and be given up until Jan 8th to return the device but would it be worth the hassle? only you can decide.

Shouldn't there be some kind of warranty though?

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah there a warranty... But wouldn't you want a brand new device if the first one you got doesn't work? With the warranty you gave to send yours in and either they fix it or send you a refurbished one. And that takes time.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

rswain64

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
Just picked my Christmas gift also. Unwrapped, unlocked and rooted already. Really digging this tablet so far.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
My wife said she was getting me one but us being very tight lipped. I have nothing under the tree so it's driving me nuts. I gave her a Note 2 for Christmas already. Why can't I have my Nexus 10!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

avandie

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My husband and I gave them to each other and opened them early (as soon as they arrived!). I'm glad we did because the seal around the screen on mine had a flaw. I called Google and they sent out a new one within three days and let me keep the old one until the new arrived. They paid for the postage back. Hearing about the 15 day policy, I'm glad we were bad and opened them early. These tablets are great!

remingtong13

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I was handed the box from UPS and I got to open it! And hold the box in my hand. Then my mother immediately took it, wrapped it, and stuck it under the tree. Now I have to just wait til Christmas! Totally killing me!!!!