Nexus 10 Cover not available

Mayoo614

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

Since Google Play's web UI update, all accessories (2 covers) for the Nexus 10 disappeared. I called them and they told me : "If it's not there, it's not available". Well the covers were there a few hours just before the UI update. I am able to see Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 accessories, only Nexus 10's are missing.

Can someone confirm if they can see or not the covers? Someone from US, CA and UK would be appreciated. I am based CA.

And please, don't start a flame war on the new UI ... not here ;).

Thank you!

Mayoo614

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Google Play are communicating with me also on this and they say it's available. They probably went directly to the link you just sent. Keeping this thread up to date with what Google Play will tell me.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Mayoo614

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
So they've just replied back to me with the same link but for Scarlet. I replied back to make sure they point it out to the devs.

So they managed to break functionality AND content afterall ;-) trolololol

Posted via Android Central App

Mayoo614

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh so cute, yesterday they told me that if I search for "Nexus 10 cover" it shows in the results. This morning, oh how cute again, they fixed the Nexus 10 page.

It was my pleasure to do the testing for you Google ... no you don't need to thank me, just don't send me any more emails ... and there I was thinking Google's IT was better than where I work ...

Bottom line : Page is fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non