Lollipop update waiting room

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Post here when you get the Lollipop update on your Nexus 10 :)

Yeah, right. All you will get is silence for a while, followed by a few people saying they don't have it but want it and asking when it will come, followed by 1 person saying they got it, and then 1,000 posts about "I am located in XXXXX and I don't have it yet".

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, right. All you will get is silence for a while, followed by a few people saying they don't have it but want it and asking when it will come, followed by 1 person saying they got it, and then 1,000 posts about "I am located in XXXXX and I don't have it yet".
Haha, true.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Any bets on whether my Moto X or N10 gets it first?

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

hannsoft

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Looking forward to it. Here in NY.

Sent from my Droid Turbo using Tapatalk

Bmilano3161

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Here in NYC, I've been checking every evening around 11pm. So far, nothing. The battery issue delayed the release somewhat, hopefully it'll be released before Thanksgiving. Now, my HTC ONE M8 is a totally other story

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what is wrong with yours... I got the Gmail update *YESTERDAY* on my N10...
Got it this morning, now both devices are in sync again.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Got it! Shazam. The notification was there waiting on my N10 when I got home. Currently downloading it. Hello, Lol-lee-pop!

Umass021

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Go to applications and scroll over to all. Find google framework and click it. Then click clear data and force stop. It might take a few tries. Go to system update and see if it works.