5.0.1 OTA

JasW

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Just installed it. I'd be hard-pressed to say what it changed/fixed. I didn't have the volume or wifi problems some people have mentioned. My only problem was a general slooowness, which a factory reset cured.

steveathome

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Did a hard reset today after updating to 5.0 last week as I kept getting no sound after a charge. I had to repeatedly switch it on and off about 5-6 times to get the sound back. So I decided to go for a factory reset.

As I was in the early stages of setting up the Nexus 10 after the reset the 5.0.1 update arrived. I updated and then all my apps and settings were downloaded from Google.

Tablet is running smoothly and sound is now working normally.

Last edited:

steveathome

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
No not really. It's my wife's tablet. If I hear nothing in the next day or so then I guess the issue she had has been resolved. I know other users had other issues but no volume was the only one she experienced. Having said that, she also has my old Nexus 4 and although there were no issues after 5.0 I did a hard reset on that device as well. Both devices seem to be working at least as good as before the updates. Me - I'm patiently waiting for my LG G3 update.

Evilnut

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I got it yesterday. The 5.0 update solved my wifi disconnection issues I was having, but I did not experience any of the problems other people were having such as audio or video playback or slowness. The 5.0.1 update was smooth and I have not noticed any changes to my tablet from 5.0, which is fine with me since my tablet was running great on 5.0.

Posted via a beautiful Ebony backed Moto X on Verizon or the amazing Nexus 10 using the Android Central App

Devlyn16

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I got mine a couple days ago. I wasnty experiancing any problems prior to it.
I did notice in a game I play INjustice:gods Among us it no longer crashes when I try to view Multi Player rewards so I can't help but wonder if the update has soemthing to do with that

tardus

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Checked this AM - still didn't get the OTA offered. But I'm rooted - shouldn't make a difference and I may need to side load update anyway.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer