Can't Stream Live Beachbody on Demand

snafudawn

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
I cannot get my device (Google Nexus 10/Lollipop) to stream "on-demand" videos from Beachbody's live streaming service. It wants to use Flashplayer but, of course, Flash is not supported. I've been told others with this device are streaming with no problem. I've gone so far as to uninstall antivirus software, triple-checked speed test, checked all required settings for Chrome browser, and cleared all cache. The videos start...and play very well...for about two minutes & then go back to the beginning. No errors messages. Sometimes it will tell me that the video requires Flash and that my device doesn't support Flash, but not all the time. I've also tried using other internet browsers like Firefox, as well as installing other Flash players but nothing has worked. Any suggestions before I call Beachbody's tech support?

Posted via the Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings>Developer Options, and change NuPlayer to AwesomePlayer (or vice-versa), and see if that does anything.

yogagirlinco

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I had the same problem with a tablet and NEW samsung phone. I figured out a fix!!

Download and install the newest flash player! You will need to change a security setting first. Change "unknown sources" to allow applications to install. Find the flash version and install from this page:
helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions (it wouldn't allow me to "post" the link, but this is it)

It worked on my new Samsung Edge. HELL YEA!!