- 11-03-2014, 11:32 PM #1676
- 1 Posts
Re: I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.
I tried every possible way to update my Nexus 4. When i update to 4.3 it goes in to a boot loop. Same goes for 4.4.4 update. I tried to use custom rom, but no luck there. I already tested with factory images, but for some reason i cant go beyond 4.2.2. Even Wugs tool kit didn't help, I also did every thing manually, loading new radio, recovery, boot, system, new boot loader (z30). Still cant update.
4.2.2 Works flawlessly. And now i am stuck with it.
Please help me.
P.S After OTA update it still goes in to boot loop.
- 11-11-2014, 03:57 AM #1677
- 11-15-2014, 03:24 PM #1678
- 11-17-2014, 11:36 PM #1679
- By Phil Nickinson in forum HTC One XReplies: 154Last Post: 05-12-2012, 12:39 AM
- By joebarkho in forum HTC Evo Shift 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 08-07-2011, 05:02 PM
- By Ms Charli in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2011, 09:33 AM
- By dkotoric in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 412Last Post: 06-04-2010, 04:45 PM
- By MRGQ in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 13Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:44 AM