Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 65666768
Results 1,676 to 1,685 of 1685
Like Tree506Likes

Default Re: I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

I tried every possible way to update my Nexus 4. When i update to 4.3 it goes in to a boot loop. Same goes for 4.4.4 update. I tried to use custom rom, but no luck there. I already tested with factory images, but for some reason i cant go beyond 4.2.2. Even Wugs tool kit didn't help, I also did every thing manually, loading new radio, recovery, boot, system, new boot loader (z30). Still cant update.
    4.2.2 Works flawlessly. And now i am stuck with it.
    Please help me.
    P.S After OTA update it still goes in to boot loop.

In my oppinion,Nexus 4 is good.

--------------------------------------------

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

I need help tried to install lollipop 5 on my nexus 4 lm stuck on rebooting. Any idea the cause. Thank you.

In lollipop, is "gallery" gone?

When my Nexus 4 is plugged into my laptop via a USB cable, the computer informs me that there is 21.2 MB free for Internal Storage. However, on my phone it says 121 MB is available. Can anyone explain this inconsistency?

I have a Nevus 4, about 1.5 years ago and was asked to update, about 1 month ago, to this lollipop thing. I thought what harm could it do? My mistake and I can't get rid of it or get the problem fixed. I have,(I was told) the latest version of android 5.0.1. Problems; I don't seem to always receive the call, sometimes I have to hang up 3 times before I really hangup,(I hang up but the phone will dial them again), sometimes when I answer a call or make a call, I hear nothing and sometimes the other person can hear me, (with or with a bluetooth) and sometimes not, even on a call back,(I would have to power down and reboot). Would you happen to have an idea as to what I may be able to do with this? I do like the LG and would hate to give it up.

I am having a nexus 4. recently updated to lollypop 5.0. my whatsapp application was working fine till yesterday and it suddenly stopped working. i have restarted many times and even uninstalled and re-installed again. but am not able to connect to server to get the verification code. I have 3G, all my other web searches/FB are working fine but whatsapp says that it is not able to connect to server view connectivity problem. pls help me

I feel your pain. I am having the same issues with the latest Lollipop! You know if they will address them yet?

Anyone knows how much a genuine lcd digitizer for the N4 would cost me?

My nexus 4 screen has started flickering and after a while it stops n colors of the screens gets washed away. Any idea.
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 65666768