I have a Nexus 4, you have questions. Fire away.

chiporlee

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Phil - now that we will soon be able to get a fabulous nexus 4, why not emphasize on your podcast that you can buy a great device from Google and help people understand what is an MVNO and how great to PAY UP then go month to month with Simplemobile or Straighttalk, etc. In my (middle-aged) set, no one even knows about them!!!

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Does the phone feels high end compared to the likes of the Iphone 5? At the price I speck terrible cameras and build quality for the sake of good specs. I want to know if there's no compromises.

pokingmon

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
  • Are there really more than 4 columns of icons on the home screen?
  • Have you figured out what camera sensor LG used in the Nexus 4?
  • Have you taken any sample images and compared them with the Optimus G? (you can see where I'm going with this one)
  • To clear any confusion: do both the "unlocked" and "Tmobile" versions of the Nexus 4 support 42mbps HSPA+? (ie: I am with Tmobile in a 42mbps HSPA+ city, but am not on a contract and don't want to be on one, so I wanted to get the unlocked version and pray it supported 42mbps.)
  • How does the screen compare with the top of the line screens from other phones? This is the exact same screen in the Optimus G, right?

TheYang

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
how is the operating speed (speed and fuidity of the launcher as well as the stock apps) compared to the Gnex/Lumia800/iPhone 5?

haison

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
How would you compare it to the Galaxy Nexus. I am torn between this phone and the Note 2 for ATT. Both have different workflows for me but if it is a solid upgrade from the Galaxy Nexus then it is the phone for me.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, it's blocked. I kept hearing this was just a rumor.

Any way to figure out what the f-stop number is? Or would we need to know the EXACT model of sensor being used?

No its not rumors. in the video the Google executives clearly say that it comes with Sony BSI camera sensor whn they talked about 360 mode.

I watched that video like 5 times.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66-4uMQqerA

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo