Why aren't there any reviews yet?

colhd

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
It has already been mentioned here that Google probably have some sort of NDA for those sites that have the Nexus 4 for review. The way that the "I have a Nexus 4, you have questions" thread disappeared so suddenly suggests that this is the case (pity though, I was enjoying Phil's teasing). Google probably have some master plan to keep interest in the 4 as high as possible: leaks for the last month; announcement on 29th; previews; timing of forthcoming full reviews; on sale 13th. Someone here with more knowledge and experience can probably accurately predict which day next week the full reviews are likely (Monday to keep things on a weekly cycle? End of the week to peak interest for the weekend just before sales start?) although I am hoping for sooner rather than later. I just hope Google have made enough of the damn things so there is not a huge wait after orders are actually placed. I mean, at this price how can it not be a huge success?

snaqvi91

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
I guess the NDA expired or whatever at 11am eastern. That's the time all the major tech sites seemed to have released their reviews.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums