Blackberry Torch 9800 but I am slowly falling in love with my GS3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,931 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Whats your back up phone

I have an Inspire 4G as a backup phone. Still seriously considering selling my AT&T One X for the Nexus, but I'm not sure yet (the camera on the One X is REALLY good).
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Haven't sold my phone yet because I am still on contract and have no money to get another one yet. Amd I will probably keep this until my contract expires even when I do get the N4 just so I cab get used to using it.

Motorola Photon 4G

Does your backup phone feature iTunes integration? Because mine does!
    Whats your back up phone-motorola-rokr-e1-angle2-thumb.jpeg

Technically, I was using a Droid X, which broke some months back and I commandeered a Droid 2 which is just terrible. I'm switching to Straight Talk and a Nexus device, which I decided about two months ago, so I've just been patiently waiting on my garbage 3G CDMA Droid 2 Global. The ROKR and RAZR (flip) are probably my "newest" GSM phones before I had switched to VZW.
    Banned

Global Posts
    181 Global Posts

Galaxy note hate this thing!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Android Central Forums

Tracfone s390G hooked up to my Panisonic home phone system via bluetooth and my HTC Flyer using GrooveIP Lite for wifi calling.

ROM
    Stock

Nokia 3600s

I've had that for about two years now. About two month ago I had the GNex for just about three weeks, but it had some issues. . Also the proximity sensor didn't work properly. So back to my old phone.

But now I'm teased by Android and going to get the Nexus 4. Cheers.

ROM
    Stock

Check my SIG for mine and my wife has the galaxy nexus. I wanted the 4g experience one last time on sprint before we jump ship to prepaid gsm freedom! Got one more gs3 to sell, sold one already

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

I'm using a Nokia 1661 with 3.4mb free memory !!!

Galaxy S3 or HTC One X

Htc 1 X beautiful to have as a "spare" ill show you my current phone.
    Attachment 45020
    Wondering? I broke my old phone, my htc wildfire. Its LCD acts up decides to work now and then and its digitizer only half of it worked till i cracked it removing it. Ill ordered spare parts to use it as a spare in the future, but for now i have no phone.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin O'Quinn View Post
    I have an Inspire 4G as a backup phone. Still seriously considering selling my AT&T One X for the Nexus, but I'm not sure yet (the camera on the One X is REALLY good).
    I had the one X but sold it. The camera is hands down awesome. But sense started feeling crowded, and microstutters every now and then. To make matters worse, jellybean is nowhere in sight. The N4 is a much better buy
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #38  

Quote Originally Posted by EnDroidable View Post
    I'm using a Nokia 1661 with 3.4mb free memory !!!
    Ahhh my friend. I am not alone with dem Nokia's
    Am sure everyopne here still has a Nokia stashed somewhere in their house. Too bad that they decided to go with WP.

Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    ROM
    CyanogenMod

Holding on to the Driod Razr and Verizon until I can get a feel for whether T-Mobile service can cover me consistently when and where I need to be. I have a few months to play with the N4 before my Verizon contract expires.

I still hold on to my LG Optimus V even tho my main phone is the Gnex now. I just can't get myself to let the $25 plan go and likely never will till they force me off.

Using 8310, was hoping for the Razr Maxx HD to reach my country, too bad it's not coming now waiting for Nexus 4 though we wont have the chance to buy it at the cheap dirt price Google Play is offering.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #42  

Quote Originally Posted by aod1984 View Post
    Using 8310, was hoping for the Razr Maxx HD to reach my country, too bad it's not coming now waiting for Nexus 4 though we wont have the chance to buy it at the cheap dirt price Google Play is offering.
    Sorry bro. What country are you in?

Optimus 7. I'll give it away when I get my Nexus. Then get a cheap phone as a backup.

I also have a One X- but I got it for $49 @ launch from price matching the radio shack pre order special...dunno if its worth getting rid of. I might just keep it for a spare- or download google maps for east coast and use as navigation...in fact now that I think of it, with a car dock, the X will be a perfect great road companion for my Evo X music and nav.

Quote Originally Posted by briankariu View Post
    I had the one X but sold it. The camera is hands down awesome. But sense started feeling crowded, and microstutters every now and then. To make matters worse, jellybean is nowhere in sight. The N4 is a much better buy
    There's some awesome roms out there...Im running a JB rom on my X and it runs nearly flawless. only great feature lost is the sense camera. the One X camera on stock cam software is only average. admit that I do love the phone though. It's really not much of a jump from the X to Nexus, but having that pure google will be enough in its own right- plus knowing I don't need to mod my phones anymore.

Htc sensation 4g.

Mine is the Original Incredible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,931 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by shea-bird View Post
    There's some awesome roms out there...Im running a JB rom on my X and it runs nearly flawless. only great feature lost is the sense camera. the One X camera on stock cam software is only average. admit that I do love the phone though. It's really not much of a jump from the X to Nexus, but having that pure google will be enough in its own right- plus knowing I don't need to mod my phones anymore.
    Pretty much this. But my backup device will probably always be the Inspire.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

i am going to be dropping the data plan from my Verizon line, switching to my old Casio Boulder for phone calls and add the nexus 4 on tmobile 30 dollar plan for everything else.

Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Hp pre3. With a little better Google integration it would morph from a good phone to a great phone. Love WebOS.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast