Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Blackberry Torch 9800 but I am slowly falling in love with my GS3

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have an Inspire 4G as a backup phone. Still seriously considering selling my AT&T One X for the Nexus, but I'm not sure yet (the camera on the One X is REALLY good).

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Haven't sold my phone yet because I am still on contract and have no money to get another one yet. Amd I will probably keep this until my contract expires even when I do get the N4 just so I cab get used to using it.

Motorola Photon 4G

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Does your backup phone feature iTunes integration? Because mine does!
motorola-rokr-e1-angle2-thumb.jpeg

Technically, I was using a Droid X, which broke some months back and I commandeered a Droid 2 which is just terrible. I'm switching to Straight Talk and a Nexus device, which I decided about two months ago, so I've just been patiently waiting on my garbage 3G CDMA Droid 2 Global. The ROKR and RAZR (flip) are probably my "newest" GSM phones before I had switched to VZW.

donec

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Tracfone s390G hooked up to my Panisonic home phone system via bluetooth and my HTC Flyer using GrooveIP Lite for wifi calling.

Weishaupt

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Nokia 3600s
Nokia%203600s.jpg

I've had that for about two years now. About two month ago I had the GNex for just about three weeks, but it had some issues. It got stuck when I called someone or recieved a call. Also the proximity sensor didn't work properly. So back to my old phone.

But now I'm teased by Android and going to get the Nexus 4. Cheers.

raiderep

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Check my SIG for mine and my wife has the galaxy nexus. I wanted the 4g experience one last time on sprint before we jump ship to prepaid gsm freedom! Got one more gs3 to sell, sold one already :D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Htc 1 X beautiful to have as a "spare" ill show you my current phone.
View attachment 45020
Wondering? I broke my old phone, my htc wildfire. Its LCD acts up decides to work now and then and its digitizer only half of it worked till i cracked it removing it. Ill ordered spare parts to use it as a spare in the future, but for now i have no phone.

briankariu

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an Inspire 4G as a backup phone. Still seriously considering selling my AT&T One X for the Nexus, but I'm not sure yet (the camera on the One X is REALLY good).

I had the one X but sold it. The camera is hands down awesome. But sense started feeling crowded, and microstutters every now and then. To make matters worse, jellybean is nowhere in sight. The N4 is a much better buy

DC Damien

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Holding on to the Driod Razr and Verizon until I can get a feel for whether T-Mobile service can cover me consistently when and where I need to be. I have a few months to play with the N4 before my Verizon contract expires.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I still hold on to my LG Optimus V even tho my main phone is the Gnex now. I just can't get myself to let the $25 plan go and likely never will till they force me off.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness