Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Default Re: So, it's November 13th and you log in to purchase a N4, but....

Quote Originally Posted by qreepii View Post
    My solution is the nexus 7 is the media device and the nexus 4 will be the utility device. So books, music, etc on my 7 (16gb) and audiobooks, manuals, social, internet radio on the 4 (16gb).
    Same here. I uninstalled Currents, Play Books, and a few other apps from my phone when I started using the N7 a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by qreepii View Post
    I take a backpack to work everyday with documents, notes etc. Hauling the n7 hasnt been a pain since its been my phone for the last 2 months.
    I'd like to hear (in a different thread, on the N7 forum) how you managed to do this....

Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    Yeah i know, it's always like that with storage.

I still find it annoying.

Add some extra storage to make the AVAILABLE storage the stated capacity.
    Let's cure cancer and create a lasting world peace first. :rolleyes: This is just not something that I see being "fixed" for us any time soon.
    Sent by accident, not using the Android Central app
    Nexus 4 (Mako), Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. Nexus 7 16GB. Google Chromebook (2012 Samsung 16gb). Next stop, a Google flush toilet.
    Did I solve your problem? Hit the Thanks button. Was I just a nuisance? Sorry, can't bat .400 every day.

So, about a minute ago I travelled to the future.
    Guess what? There were plenty available for everyone. And yes it's an amazing device.

What? How do you know? I don't know if you're trying to be funny or if you talked to someone and know something we don't.

Haha of course I wasn't being honest. :P Unless you know how to travel to the future?!

But seriously I doubt they will be sold out.

I know how to travel to the future but I didn't know anyone else did. It's like the movies,I always end up in the wrong time and have trouble getting back.

They'll surely have plenty. But order fulfillment will take some time. I called Google Play's live phone support Friday afternoon, was told they are predicting 3-5 days processing time "no less than 3 days." And, apparently, 2-day shipping after that (USA).

Because I'm traveling, I can't order the first day. Waa-waaaaaah. And since I found out why my Amaze wasn't connecting to WiFi at work (not the phone's fault, at least not in the present), I can suffer with HTC's through the holidays. I'm hoping -- betting -- that the 8GB + 16GB choices are due to long lead times in manufacturing, contracts with LG, design specs, etc. The change to the Nexus 7 line was probably started in August, and based on actual and projected sales, so on the assumption that the Nexus4 will be a phenomenal success, a 32GB version could be in the making a few months out. (crosses fingers with a dopey, hopeful look on my face)
    Sent by accident, not using the Android Central app
    Nexus 4 (Mako), Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. Nexus 7 16GB. Google Chromebook (2012 Samsung 16gb). Next stop, a Google flush toilet.
    Did I solve your problem? Hit the Thanks button. Was I just a nuisance? Sorry, can't bat .400 every day.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123