Nexus 4 shipping clarified

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Saiga

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Actually all of them EXCEPT T-Mobile has 4G

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the Galaxy S3 unfortunately on T-Mobile

Your post seems to imply that T-Mobile's network isn't as capable as the other carriers, yet independent tests have proven that data speeds from T-Mobile can be just as fast or faster as Verizon's and At&t's so called '4G LTE' networks. Want proof? Read this, T-Mobile's slowest time was almost twice as fast as Verizon's fastest time.

It is kinda sad to see how the carriers can launch billion dollar marketing campaigns and consumers will just eat it all up.

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Your post seems to imply that T-Mobile's network isn't as capable as the other carriers, yet independent tests have proven that data speeds from T-Mobile can be just as fast or faster as Verizon's and At&t's so called '4G LTE' networks. Want proof? Read this, T-Mobile's slowest time was almost twice as fast as Verizon's fastest time.

It is kinda sad to see how the carriers can launch billion dollar marketing campaigns and consumers will just eat it all up.

That's bull crap.

My wife has lte with Verizon and gets around 20 down and up,i have t mobile and (when I actually get a signal) 6 mbps, in the exact same location using the same speed test app in different places.

Verizon is faster

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

Eric Mazariegos

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
That's bull crap.

My wife has lte with Verizon and gets around 20 down and up,i have t mobile and (when I actually get a signal) 6 mbps, in the exact same location using the same speed test app in different places.

Verizon is faster

sent from the best smart phone (not phablet) on the worst network- the galaxy S III unfortunately on T-Mobile

If you live in a hugely populated area like LA, like me, there is no argument for Verizon. Did a speed test and verizon got 16 mpbs and tmobile got 19 mbps. Tmobile costs less and has unlimited data.

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
If you live in a hugely populated area like LA, like me, there is no argument for Verizon. Did a speed test and verizon got 16 mpbs and tmobile got 19 mbps. Tmobile costs less and has unlimited data.

Excuse me, could someone tell me the topic of this thread? It seems to've wandered off. :rolleyes: