Samsung TD Bank financing

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Dude, Samsung needs to get their crap together at TD Bank. I currently have 4 accounts at TD Bank from devices. I was told by two different people on the phone that when I made a big payment that it would be applied to my lowest accounts so that it would lower my monthly payment. I just received my statement, and it indeed did not. It only went to pay off one account and the rest was applied to my biggest amount. I sent them a message and I will be calling their customer service line to get it straightened out because that's bs. So instead of paying $60 a month, it's now $70 because they didn't pay off the smaller accounts first. They said that my payment would.

For clarification, I sold my Tab S8 so I could pay off a few of my accounts there to be able to afford the S23 ultra that I have. Not that $10 is a lot of money but I am not happy right now. At least I paid off my Pixel 7 pro that was $10/month.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Not to mention I was on hold with them for over 30 minutes to make sure that my payment was being applied to my lowest accounts so that my monthly payment would be lowered.