What time available at the store on Tue?

corance

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: What freaking time???

I would stay up until it's open. From what I can gather it will be 12 pst but no one really knows.

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I'm in Hawaii so PST is 10pm here. I really want to nab the Nexus but don't know for sure if accesories will be available as well. I know someone confirmed with Google but still everything may ad up to well over 400$

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

I'm in Hawaii so PST is 10pm here. I really want to nab the Nexus but don't know for sure if accesories will be available as well. I know someone confirmed with Google but still everything may ad up to well over 400$

Course there will be many stuff available, there acually are many third party cases etc. out there by now. And to be honest, you'd need to buy accessories for any phone anyways, that doesn't make the Nexus anymore expensive. :)

jeremydc

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I meant official accessories. I know there are 3rd party options but it would be nice to order everything in 1 shot you know?

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site

In case someone is bored: http://mashable.com/2012/11/12/nexus-4-review/

Kinda funny how different reviews can be. I find the verdict a little silly, but this was interesting:
The most impressive part of the phone to me was the battery. It?s the same battery that?s inside the Optimus G but I found that the Nexus 4 has even better performance

On my iPhone 5, I?m lucky if I can get through 10 hours with heavy to moderate use. With the Nexus 4, I was able to go 14 hours before needing to recharge the phone ? and this was with tons of open apps, lots of online communications, tons of data downloads and even some quality time with Grand Theft Auto III.

I?m not sure if it was Android 4.2 and Google?l own optimizations that led to the increased battery life ? or if it was the lack of a 4G radio (more on that below) ? but this is one smartphone that won?t leave you searching for a place to get extra juice.

jbmeicher

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Last week i saw a charge for Transformers Dark Side of The Moon on my youtube account. I thought this strage as I would a) never buy, or even rent for that matter, something off youtube and b) never watch micheal ingexplosionsbay

I called the play store to ask about the purchase and the rep explained to me that it was actually a promotion during september and it appeared to just be a transaction. I asked if he knew anything about the nexus4 release and he said that he didnt know anything specifically about the launch, but in the past it has been 12a PST. I live in WI so i am shooting for a 2am launch!

Good Luck Everybody

rkcckr

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
do you think it will get sold out straight away in the UK? If so, I'll have to stay up until 5am for midnight US time!!

Aghhh .. I want this more now I cant get it. Just hope I havent hyped it up too much in my head!!!

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
You kids (metaphor) are driving yourselves crazy on conjecture, assumption, speculation and sheer wishful thinking. LMAO

Just wait and see. Wait and see.

tomjdavies

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well now its out in Oz I might as well wait up for UK! The site has been updated, there is a bumper on there now for ?15.99. Reasonable considering I paid a fortune in e Apple bumpers that not only broke constantly, but destroyed the aluminium sides of the phone.

Syrential

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
The sales start earlier in Australia because Google said they'll start shipping same day (or at least try) which wouldn't really have been possible anymore at a later time, makes sense!
For the rest it'll most likely still remain midnight PST.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty