Lock screen different in the review videos?
Has anyone else noticed that the lock screen in any review video and the video by Verge in the Google office is very different...
I thought that was JB 4.2's lock screen..but how come all the other videos have the older JB lock screen?
Sent from my RaZr HD.
- 11-12-2012, 01:42 PM #2
- 1,080 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lock screen different in the review videos?
From what I can gather...
A lot of reviewers received units that were running on "older" software. The Verge had an exclusive sneak peak, as it would appear, to features that were not included in the review units sent to other tech sites. The new lock screen implementation, and other features, are supposed to be pushed out this week to coincide with the release of the new Nexus devices.
- 11-12-2012, 01:45 PM #3
- By wheresmoosh in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2012, 02:22 PM
- By ulikabbq in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2011, 11:56 AM
- By EeZeEpEe in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2010, 11:20 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2010, 08:33 PM
- By mikedaub in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 04-23-2010, 10:28 PM