Lock screen different in the review videos?
Last edited by X 0 N 0 D E; 11-12-2012 at 11:36 AM.
- 11-12-2012, 12:42 PM #2
- 925 Posts
Re: Lock screen different in the review videos?
From what I can gather...
A lot of reviewers received units that were running on "older" software. The Verge had an exclusive sneak peak, as it would appear, to features that were not included in the review units sent to other tech sites. The new lock screen implementation, and other features, are supposed to be pushed out this week to coincide with the release of the new Nexus devices.
- 11-12-2012, 12:45 PM #3
- By wheresmoosh in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 08-07-2012, 01:22 PM
- By ulikabbq in forum HTC EVO 3D AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 07-01-2011, 10:56 AM
- By EeZeEpEe in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:20 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-23-2010, 07:33 PM
- By mikedaub in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 12Last Post: 04-23-2010, 09:28 PM