runningman3433

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
so i installed google jellybean 4.2 on my nexus with samsung, i installed straight from google's rom site. It did not have chrome.

i just got my nexus 4 in and it came with chrome??? should i just reset and install from google site?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
so i installed google jellybean 4.2 on my nexus with samsung, i installed straight from google's rom site. It did not have chrome.

i just got my nexus 4 in and it came with chrome??? should i just reset and install from google site?

What are you trying to do here?

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
i was wondering why jellybean 4.2 on my samsung nexus had the stock browser, while my nexus 4 jellybean 4.2 has the chrome browser.

Chrome will be the default browser going forward.

But they won't remove the stock browser from devices whose initial version had it.

LNWJ

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Chrome wasn't a part of my Nexus S 4G factory image either. Just "Browser". You can download it from Google Play. The only Nexus devices that seem to have Chrome fresh out of the box are the ones that came out with Jellybean from the factory (N7, N4, N10 etc).

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Chrome wasn't a part of my Nexus S 4G factory image either. Just "Browser". You can download it from Google Play. The only Nexus devices that seem to have Chrome fresh out of the box are the ones that came out with Jellybean from the factory (N7, N4, N10 etc).

Non-Nexus, but the Motorola DROID RAZR M, Electrify M, DROID RAZR HD, and DROID RAZR MAXX HD are all ICS phones that shipped without the stock browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty