- 54 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
so i installed google jellybean 4.2 on my nexus with samsung, i installed straight from google's rom site. It did not have chrome.
i just got my nexus 4 in and it came with chrome??? should i just reset and install from google site?
- 11-19-2012, 05:59 PM #2
- 11-19-2012, 06:21 PM #4
- 11-19-2012, 06:30 PM #5
Chrome wasn't a part of my Nexus S 4G factory image either. Just "Browser". You can download it from Google Play. The only Nexus devices that seem to have Chrome fresh out of the box are the ones that came out with Jellybean from the factory (N7, N4, N10 etc).
- 11-19-2012, 06:33 PM #6
- By somanyphones in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:54 PM
- By terpitude71 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 03-26-2010, 05:58 PM
- By raythepa in forum Android AppsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-16-2009, 12:40 PM
- By remark088 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2009, 07:13 PM
- By infenit101 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:41 PM