Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7576777879 LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 1959
Like Tree431Likes

Global Posts
    29 Global Posts

Default Re: Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

I got a shipping email at 4:34 AM this morning for my 16GB that was ordered on November 29 at 1:15 PM PST. The UPS tracking number shows that it actually shipped out of Louisville KY yesterday, and it is scheduled for early delivery by end of day, Monday. It was originally scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, 1/2/13.

I 'm very excited to finally get the phone! Monday will take forever to get here!

xxx
    Last edited by Lee Kubachka; 12-29-2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: remove name

xxx

I ordered a 16GB on December 8th and this morning I had a email confirming that it has shipped! That is much earlier than I anticipated. Its too bad they didnt get in their big shipment a week earlier. It would have made for a lot of great Christmas presents.

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

Default Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Originally Posted by Kmasum

My N4 order was placed on nov 27th, and yesterday credit card shows pending charge from google .. Hopping to get it by jan 2nd or early !

Update : google charged my credit card and shipped N4 with Ups tracking number !

Update : my N4 schedule to ship tomorrow dec 31th... Super pumped up!

It's been almost 48 hours without the tracking number working. Should it normally take this long to register into the system?

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Mine is the same way. I don't think it's actually shipped yet. Google has just printed a label but UPS doesn't have the item. I'm hoping I'll have my phone on Wed.
    nmb

Same here, got the "Your device has shipped" email on Saturday morning with the tracking number that isn't yet (Monday) in the UPS system. Is it too much to ask that when they say it has shipped then it has actually shipped? Where's the big stack of boxes that haven't gotten on the truck yet? I was hopeful I'd have this before the new year, but hopefully it will actually ship very soon now.

What are other people's experiences with how long it take to go from the email to getting the device?

Received 10 am today. November 29th ordered

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by nmb View Post
    Same here, got the "Your device has shipped" email on Saturday morning with the tracking number that isn't yet (Monday) in the UPS system. Is it too much to ask that when they say it has shipped then it has actually shipped? Where's the big stack of boxes that haven't gotten on the truck yet? I was hopeful I'd have this before the new year, but hopefully it will actually ship very soon now.

What are other people's experiences with how long it take to go from the email to getting the device?
    I have the same issue, got the "Your order has shipped" email on Saturday, it is now Monday and the UPS tracking # says "UPS could not locate the shipment" when I try to pull it up.

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Mine is now being shown to be in KY. I am expecting it Wed, which sucks because I have today and tomorrow off but I'll live with it. Kind of a bad experience.

Quote Originally Posted by crashprone View Post
    I have the same issue, got the "Your order has shipped" email on Saturday, it is now Monday and the UPS tracking # says "UPS could not locate the shipment" when I try to pull it up.
    Oh dude, I hope you put the wrong number...

Global Posts
    56 Global Posts

Default Nexus 4 Ordered on November 27: Order Status and Tracking

Originally Posted by Kmasum

My N4 order was placed on nov 27th, and yesterday credit card shows pending charge from google .. Hopping to get it by jan 2nd or early !

Update : google charged my credit card and shipped N4 with Ups tracking number !

Update : my N4 schedule to ship tomorrow dec 31th... Super pumped up!

Update: Ups tried to deliver my phone around 1pm today .. And of course no one was at home, they gonna try to redeliver Wednesday between 1-3pm ... Mother lord !

My date changed on the 28th and new pending charge, but no shipping notification yet. Still in pre-order status. I think Google just likes to EFF with me.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Ulairi View Post
    Mine is now being shown to be in KY. I am expecting it Wed, which sucks because I have today and tomorrow off but I'll live with it. Kind of a bad experience.
    You won't get it until Thursday. I just got off the phone with UPS and mine just left KY this afternoon, too. Tomorrow doesn't count and so Wednesday is day one...Thursday is day two by end of business day. Sorry. I have FIVE of them on the way!

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeffjoleen View Post
    You won't get it until Thursday. I just got off the phone with UPS and mine just left KY this afternoon, too. Tomorrow doesn't count and so Wednesday is day one...Thursday is day two by end of business day. Sorry. I have FIVE of them on the way!
    I don't think that can be true. I checked it this morning and the phone is sitting at the UPS station in my city. I mean, if I have to wait until Thursday, I can just drive 15 minutes and pick it up! I hope it is here Wed.

Anyone else get a "Your order is on hold: Please update your credit card" email? It was my fault because I didn't have enough money in the bank, but I ran there and put the money in as soon as I read the message, and I got a "Payment update confirmation" soon after. My card is still processing the charge, though it usually only takes 1-3 days and today has been the 5th day. Anyone have their phone shipped after their card went on hold?

Same Here. 6 days and still processing payment. Ordered the 8gb on Nov27 @ 6:23pm CST.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego32320 View Post
    Anyone else get a "Your order is on hold: Please update your credit card" email? It was my fault because I didn't have enough money in the bank, but I ran there and put the money in as soon as I read the message, and I got a "Payment update confirmation" soon after. My card is still processing the charge, though it usually only takes 1-3 days and today has been the 5th day. Anyone have their phone shipped after their card went on hold?

UPDATE!!!!! FINALLY OUT OF LIMBO as 3:40am CST. Got the UPS tracking number and should be shipping soon and the charge which has been processing since the 28th (6 days) is finally over. Closer to the real deal.

Just woke up, and saw that I got 3 emails saying my phone shipped, I bought the Nexus 10 yesterday, wonder if that had anything to do with it.

Ordered on the 27th of November. Received an expected shipping date of January 16th (6-7 weeks). Emailed customer support last night (1/2) to ask why my CC keeps getting charged, and got the same canned response: it'll ship on the 16th. This morning, I got a UPS confirmation that the phone is shipping. A few weeks early is good by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Crittias View Post
    Ordered on the 27th of November. Received an expected shipping date of January 16th (6-7 weeks). Emailed customer support last night (1/2) to ask why my CC keeps getting charged, and got the same canned response: it'll ship on the 16th. This morning, I got a UPS confirmation that the phone is shipping. A few weeks early is good by me!
    Same here. 6-7 week 8GB, shipped this morning. I never expected to actually have it shipped lol

Has any 7-8 weeker from 27th November got any update. i ordered a 8gb on 27th lying dormant since it changed to preordered on 6th december. I made the payment through a international debit card from which the amount has been deducted since 27th.

If any 7-8 weeker out there from the same day please reply with your status.

I ordered on Nov 27 9:30 ESt time and gave me an estimate of 7-8 weeks for shipping. I checked with google and they told the expected shipping is still Jan 23.
Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7576777879 LastLast